Our Investment Criteria
Bespoke has a focused investment strategy, only investing in companies that are in our industry verticals and where we can invest in a proprietary scenario. To ensure this we leverage our Operating Partners and our relationships to generate proprietary transactions. We typically invest between $25-250m in any given deal, with the ability to invest with partners for larger transactions.
Our 6 key investment criteria include:
- Confirmation it is a good business, i.e. it has a sustainable competitive advantage
- Bespoke principals have a depth of knowledge in the sector
- Appropriate Bespoke operating partners available to assist with due diligence and help build a value creation plan
- Identification of clear ways for Bespoke to add value post investment
- Ability to negotiate a fair price for the business in a thoughtful structure
- Ability to transact on a bi-lateral basis
Our investment strategy is concentrated on our key sectors where we have deep expertise and are able to add real value to our partners.
These categories are broadly defined:
- Branded Consumer Products and Services
- Business Services and Supply Chain
- Fitness, Wellness and Healthy Living
- Gaming and Leisure
- Hospitality, Travel and Tourism